Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Roof eyelet for child safety net

J

Julesverne2000

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi,

New owner and first time poster.

I’m after a replacement plastic eyelet used as the attachment point for the children’s roof bed safety net.

The plastic has snapped on one of the existing eyelets, although it did manage to stop a child falling out of bed!

Any suggestions on where to track down the part would be gratefully received, as I’ve not had much luck yet searching online.

It’s item 72 in this diagram. IMG_0797.png

I take it is part 72 in your picture. I would ring dealer and ask if avaliable. If not there must be something at a DIY store that would do the job. Get 2 to match up.

If you’ve got a picture framer near you, you could see if they have a “D Ring” …image.jpg

If you’ve got a picture framer near you, you could see if they have a “D Ring” …View attachment 108166
Hopefully I’ve tracked down the part but something like this would do the job if you get the diameter of the hole correct. It might actually be better - more robust than plastic. If the plastic keeps breaking could well replace all for eyelets/suspension lugs. Or just stop using the net!

I take it is part 72 in your picture. I would ring dealer and ask if avaliable. If not there must be something at a DIY store that would do the job. Get 2 to match up.
That’s it, number 72. I think calikev has located the correct part but a dealership will be the next port of call if not.