Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Roof leakage California T5

S

Sveinung

VIP Member
We have got a serious water leakage from our roof. When raining, water is coming in to the car at the passenger door on the right side. The water is coming out where the fabric in the inner roof meets the plastic cover between the front door and window. From outside, I cant see anything abnormal. The channel that leads the water away from the pop up roof works. I have delivered the car to an authorizied volkswagen garage, but they have no clue about californias.
Has anybody experiences something similar? Any idea where the leakage can be?
The leakage is significant, during on night of not to heavy rain, there a small water poddle on the floor next moring.
Any tips of what could be wrong would be interesting. The car is a 2006 california T5.

Regards

Sveinung

Hi there from Norway. Sorry to hear you are having problems with a leak
I am not sure of we're the water could be getting in the only thing I can suggest is if you
Go into the VIP section and get the downloads password there is a manual in there that gives you a clear picture of how the roof fixes to the van this might give you an idea of we're it could be coming in. I think it is the training manual you need. Sorry I cant be any more help
Maybe someone on here has had the same problem and come up with the definitive answer :thumb

Back