Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sat Nav Repair

L

livewire

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Just had my discover media repaired at Satnav Systems in Surbiton, The unit had the common digitizer fault. Great service highly recommend if you don't want to go to main dealer

Just had my discover media repaired at Satnav Systems in Surbiton, The unit had the common digitizer fault. Great service highly recommend if you don't want to go to main dealer
Go to a main dealer and they'll just change the head unit....out of interest I need to do mine but am going to DIY-it. How much was it to have professionally done out of curiosity?

Those guys are great.

Go to a main dealer and they'll just change the head unit....out of interest I need to do mine but am going to DIY-it. How much was it to have professionally done out of curiosity?
The price you pay depends on the service needed if you go to Satnav Systems website it is very good and they are very helpful .There isn't one price fits all as they will explain

Back