Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Screen cover is Ab Fab.

Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Cali on order
Just like to thank Nick and everyone at Comfortz leisure. :thanks

We paid them a visit on our way down south before our trip to France and Spain to pick up a Cali topper for our Beach. Whilst there we had a look at the new thermal screen cover. It looked good quality, so we bought one of those too.....and are we glad we did? Yes, we definitely are. :thumb

With temperatures constantly in the high 30`s, it provided excellent protection and kept the van nice and cool inside, which is something I don`t think the VW ones would have done (for once I was credited with making a good decision in buying it by my other half as he hadn`t seen them on the website).

Any way, thanks once again for your help and the great price. We`ve not tried the Cali topper yet, as we didn`t want anything to stop the air flow through the vents in the pop top with it being so hot, but looking forwards to trying it at a future date,

Kindest regards,

Jen and Ian. (Yellow Beach)

Hi Jen & Ian,

Thanks for the feedback and glad you found the screen so useful. I hope you enjoyed the trip and if you need anything or any problems, please don't hesitate in giving us a call.

Cheers,
Nick