Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Seat Belt Buckle Positioner

Viktorgeorge

Viktorgeorge

Starlight Blue Ocean 4Mo MY2023 older bellows
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Digging down for my buckle (which was never in the same place and also sometimes got caught when turning the driver's seat) I discovered, after 18 months of ownership, the slide up positioner below the buckle that allows you to fix the buckle position at just the right height for you.

I am possibly the only person who did not know about this, but just in case thought I would post.

Digging down for my buckle (which was never in the same place and also sometimes got caught when turning the driver's seat) I discovered, after 18 months of ownership, the slide up positioner below the buckle that allows you to fix the buckle position at just the right height for you.

I am possibly the only person who did not know about this, but just in case thought I would post.
Haha, no. However my slide up thingy keeps sliding down anyway so I'm no better off........

Well we had no idea! Just driven the van today with a thought - “ must try and lift up the buckle“. So thanks - I’m going out now to sort it!!

Haha, no. However my slide up thingy keeps sliding down anyway so I'm no better off........
@chockswahay, could you experiment using some tape below it until you are confident on the position, then a dab of silicone or a small self adhesive patch below once certain?

When I have it up it sits on my thigh & hip and is uncomfy, so slide it down as far as possible.

Back