Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Seat Cover Update

I

Ian Reynolds

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi, I thought I'd post a quick message to say I've been looking for a set of seat covers to fit our T5.1 California for many months, and I'd looked at all the peoples posted options and various websites and prices etc.

We have been living with a set of grey VW nylon/waterproof covers for 5 years and whilst they fitted well, they were a bit to commercial for our needs.

I eventually selected the company Ukatex from Germany, spent ages online choosing a sensible combination of colours, and placed the order.

After 3 weeks they arrived yesterday (been in UK Customs for a week that cost £52 to get released....) and I have to say, they are excellent. They fit a treat and are made very, very well.

I've attached a few pictures so you get the general idea. If anyone is in need of a set of seat covers, then these have worked out better and I expected.

Ian

IMG_20221223_133608.jpg

IMG_20221223_133641.jpg

IMG_20221223_133722.jpg

IMG_20221223_133850.jpg

Hi, I thought I'd post a quick message to say I've been looking for a set of seat covers to fit our T5.1 California for many months, and I'd looked at all the peoples posted options and various websites and prices etc.

We have been living with a set of grey VW nylon/waterproof covers for 5 years and whilst they fitted well, they were a bit to commercial for our needs.

I eventually selected the company Ukatex from Germany, spent ages online choosing a sensible combination of colours, and placed the order.

After 3 weeks they arrived yesterday (been in UK Customs for a week that cost £52 to get released....) and I have to say, they are excellent. They fit a treat and are made very, very well.

I've attached a few pictures so you get the general idea. If anyone is in need of a set of seat covers, then these have worked out better and I expected.

Ian

View attachment 103379

View attachment 103380

View attachment 103381

View attachment 103382
Nice job!

They look fab and I see the reassuring airbag label too. Nice job indeed.

Also, the price was one of the cheapest, even with the extra customs duty to be paid, so I'm really pleased and would recommend them.

They were circa £200 including German DHL/ UK Royal Mail. But there was an additional customs cost of £52 to get them released into the UK.
I still reckon these are one of the cheapest sets and included 4 arm rests and 4 headrests and were made for the airbag seats too.
We went for Anthrasite outsides with slightly lighter grey centres and they match the dash and door card colours really well.

They were circa £200 including German DHL/ UK Royal Mail. But there was an additional customs cost of £52 to get them released into the UK.
I still reckon these are one of the cheapest sets and included 4 arm rests and 4 headrests and were made for the airbag seats too.
We went for Anthrasite outsides with slightly lighter grey centres and they match the dash and door card colours really well.
Thank you for that. Certainly appears reasonable compared with some I’ve seen. I’m in the same situation - 10 yr old van I bought with waterproof covers on (seats immaculate underneath) 6 yrs ago, but I do get a bit fed up with them - but they do a job as we can be a bit messy with hiking and cycling kit (and food and drink!).

Back