Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Seat Covers for VW California

P

pgsup

VIP Member
Hi again forum ,required the above for my VW California Beach 6.1 camper with two seater bench.Had these made to measure by Jackyards ,they were easy to fit thanks to instructional videos on the Jackyards website.We are very pleased with the quality and look of the new seat covers and would recommend this company.The covers are hard wearing and waterproof and very good value ,all the information is on their website.
PgsupScreenshot 2022-09-02 at 10.09.12.pngScreenshot 2022-09-02 at 10.09.08.pngScreenshot 2022-09-02 at 10.09.17.png

We’ve had ours for 5 years/80,000 miles/>400 sleeping nights. The driver’s seat cover is beginning to show signs of wear, and with 2 boys from the ages of 2 and 3 now 7 and 8 the three seat bench has some stains. But they still look good if you don’t examine them too closely and the seats beneath are in perfect condition.

Thanks Tom good to know, just fitted ours so brand new .
Phillip

We’ve had ours for 5 years/80,000 miles/>400 sleeping nights. The driver’s seat cover is beginning to show signs of wear, and with 2 boys from the ages of 2 and 3 now 7 and 8 the three seat bench has some stains. But they still look good if you don’t examine them too closely and the seats beneath are in perfect condition.
Hi Amarillo that’s great to hear ! ❤️

Hi again forum ,required the above for my VW California Beach 6.1 camper with two seater bench.Had these made to measure by Jackyards ,they were easy to fit thanks to instructional videos on the Jackyards website.We are very pleased with the quality and look of the new seat covers and would recommend this company.The covers are hard wearing and waterproof and very good value ,all the information is on their website.
PgsupView attachment 98739View attachment 98738View attachment 98740
Photos are looking awesome! Thanks for the lovely shout out!

Just back from visiting Denise + Jackyards. I have had a set before and when I let my van go the new owner was insistent the seat covers were included! I had no hesitation going back when I replaced my Ocean. For my money they offer the best protection, the colour options allow you to personalise your van - plus it’s fab to be able to support a small UK supplier.

Thanks for the shout out we would love to see some photos… they were a great colour choice!

Back