Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Seat covers, solar panel, spare wheel, dinner set, comforts awning for sale - NOW SOLD

GoldCJ7

GoldCJ7

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi,
I'm having to let go of my Cali due to the ongoing issues and lack of use, not happy about it but needs must.
This could be considered as a starter set for someone who is buying a Cali and would prefer to sell as a job lot due to the lockdown and size of some of the items.

I may advertise individually later but this is a bargain for someone. All items are in good condition.

1. Comfortz awning room in grey with all fixings.cost £380
2. Solarcampersolutions 100w panel with fixings and Victron bluetooth controller. Cost £523
3. Seatskinz high quality seat covers for Ocean 4 seat in grey/ red with red stitching including armrests and headrests. Cost £350
4. Camper Smiles full dinner set with mugs, glasses and cutlery. Cost approx £100
5. Spare Wheel Devonport, with 3mm tread tyre, bracket and spare safe. Sparesafe bolt could do with retapping Cost approx £200
6.Branderup awning tie downs.
7. Ridgemonkey

This well over £1500 of stuff which I will sell for £900 ono if you collect, I'm near Neath in South Wales. Bit much to post! We are in lockdown but I'm sure something could be sorted out. PM me for more info. Thank you

Awning.jpg

IMG_0384.jpg

IMG_0748.jpg

IMG_2592.jpg

IMG_3494.jpg

IMG_3881.jpg

IMG_5728.jpg

IMG_2212.jpg

IMG_8400.jpg

IMG_5730.jpg

I’m interested in the comfortz awning room if your selling separately

Sorry to hear you have to let your beautiful van go. This is a great deal, but I don’t need all of those things. I would like the seatskinz if you end up splitting.

Hi I am also sorry to hear that you have to sell your van. I agree its a great deal but also do not wish to purchase everything but would interested in the Branderup tie down straps for the awning if you decide to split the list. If you decide please can you advise what you would want for the kit. Many thanks

If your interested in selling the spare wheel and fitting separately I’ll happy to buy from you

I would be interested in the cutlery and plate set if splitting.
thanks.

So sorry to hear you are selling your van. If you do decide to split your items I would be interested in your solar panel thanks.

If you split, I'm very interested in the Solar panel and may also be interested in the dinner set & seat covers. Thanks

That's a shame your selling as I've just bought. Should you be selling the Comfortz awning separately I would be very interested.

Back