Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Spare parts for spare wheel kit

C

ChrisS

Guest User
Spare parts bought in error when I was constructing a spare wheel kit for my cali.

Pair of bushings for bolts that hold the spare wheel bracket on. I think these work for spare wheel with tyre size 235/55/R17. Part number V701 801 917 C. Cost from VW £6.68.

Bracket for spare wheel bolts to bolt into. Part number V7H0 804 473 A. Cost from VW £9.13.

Doesn't feel right to throw them in the bin, and can't take them back to VW, so happy for a donation to cover postage to anyone who wants them.

2018-02-11 11.52.23.jpg

2018-02-11 07.53.24.jpg

The mounting plate in the second image, did you find this already installed in the vehicle?
Hi burnercan, yes it was already part of the van. I probably could have worked that out before I ordered the part but I was doing it slightly blind as I didn't get to actually see the parts ordering screen at the van centre with my own eyes.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm not sure yet if it is installed in mine from factory or not, need to crawl under and look. Do you still have it?

I'm not sure yet if it is installed in mine from factory or not, need to crawl under and look. Do you still have it?
Hopefully you do have one on your van because by some strange coincidence someone else has asked to buy them earlier today, so I ought to give them first refusal.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sounds like it may not be factory installed on some then! Thanks for the info

I guess not. It's pretty easy to see if you have one or not though. My main problem was I didn't know what I was ordering more than not knowing what I had or didn't have.... if that makes sense...