Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Second Roadtrip in our 680 4Motion

Thank you for the photos and the information. We adore our California Ocean which has exceeded our expectations in every way, but as my partner has Cystic Fibrosis (and is classed as vulnerable), we have been thinking about moving to a van with a bathroom, allowing us to avoid having to use campsite facilities. It won’t be this year, but maybe 2021. In the meantime, we shall continue to gobble up anything our favourite channel A Bus and Beyond puts out and anything else, good or bad, you have to say about your magnificent van. I notice you chose 4 Motion. Have there been situations where you have been particularly glad you chose this option? Also, please post yet more photos. Some of us can’t get enough of them.

Thank you for the photos and the information. We adore our California Ocean which has exceeded our expectations in every way, but as my partner has Cystic Fibrosis (and is classed as vulnerable), we have been thinking about moving to a van with a bathroom, allowing us to avoid having to use campsite facilities. It won’t be this year, but maybe 2021. In the meantime, we shall continue to gobble up anything our favourite channel A Bus and Beyond puts out and anything else, good or bad, you have to say about your magnificent van. I notice you chose 4 Motion. Have there been situations where you have been particularly glad you chose this option? Also, please post yet more photos. Some of us can’t get enough of them.
thanks. I’ll post another road trip I’ve just done

Back