Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

• Next Club Meet:
    Slimbridge in Gloucestershire on 17th-19th May (last few pitches remaining) More Details Here

Ordering a 4Motion Grand California 680

A

Adeybruce

Vehicle
Grand California 680
Also it's curious that the configurator has the option 'Rear wing doors without window openings' pre-selected and it cannot be changed. However all the youtube videos I've seen of the 600 and 680 clearly show the windows on the rear doors can be opened.
I saw the same. But, look at the terminology used earlier in the Konfigorator regarding ‘Without Side Window Opening in the Cargo Compartment, Rear Left’ and repeated 6 times for 3 windows on each side.
So, I suspect this is talking about the factory van windows, not camper windows.

Henry Walpole

Henry Walpole

Had German coachbuilt for 14 years now buying 600
VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
Thanks @Adeybruce I've tried to PM you but it was not allowed - perhaps only VIP members can received PMs?

I have created a temporary email address [email protected] if you wouldn't mind emailing the details?
Thank you.

A

Adeybruce

Vehicle
Grand California 680
Thanks @Adeybruce I've tried to PM you but it was not allowed - perhaps only VIP members can received PMs?

I have created a temporary email address [email protected] if you wouldn't mind emailing the details?
Thank you.
Henry, done. I’ve written to the dealer, copying you. Let me know how it goes, and if you’ve got any questions that I can help with.

Henry Walpole

Henry Walpole

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
Thank you very much @Adeybruce - I appreciate your help. I haven't received an email yet but will keep an eye out for it.

Henry Walpole

Henry Walpole

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
Is this address correct:
[email protected]?
Hi @Adeybruce that email is correct although it's a temporary one. It works when I test it but I suspect it's perhaps being blocked in some way as I've not received anything.

If it's not too much trouble if you wouldn't mind retrying with (edited to remove email address now received) it would be really appreciated.

Last edited:

Our Partners