seeking seat cover options

Meoncoast

Meoncoast

an Ocean by the Sea
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
can I ask for advise and options for seat covers (front and rear) BRANDRUP v INKA + any others you know of the pros & cons.of each make.

do the covers prevent air bags in seat working fully?

we use the van for daily car plus camping no extreme sports apart from walking to the pub and not dogs

thanks inadvance for your advise.

We have been using the Inka covers for about 8 months now. They are proving to be hardwearing although the rear bench cover has a small hole from a bike frame rubbing. Mud and makeup wipe off fine. Mud from mountain biking. Makeup from the girls in the house. The front seat covers have a split that allow airbags to deploy.
Some people think they look too utilitarian. We think the grey colour goes with the van fine.
Finally, the price is good value as VW ones are exactly the same apparently.

Yup my Inka mattress covers just came with the VW docs in so no doubt who makes the VW ones. Yes the Inka are utilitarian but I have no problems with that. The Brandrup ones look nicer for sure.

We have the Brandrup front seat covers, and I really think they are worth every penny. They are beautifully made and a snug fit. They match the existing upholstery exactly but with the added benefit that they are machine washable. I ordered them from Steve in Parts, and they only took a couple of days to arrive. The back and the seat are two separate pieces, as well as the arm rest and head rest covers. I think the Inka type are probably more waterproof and durable,its just that I wouldn't want them in my living room! And don't forget you get a discount if you are a VIP member.

Brandrup seat covers.jpg

I got the Inka ones just after my Cali arrived - they are excellent! When you have a muddy dog who doesn't mind where she sits - I would recommend them for sure! They may be not as warm as others but on cold days I put on the heated seat and toastie in minutes :D

Had Inka ones for about a year, basic but hard wearing and loo okay and suit the car. We walk a lot so needed waterproof ones for us and dogs. Good price too.

We have pretty much the full set of VW Commercial / Inka covers as they come with the van. Not too far from you if you'd like to see them in the flesh. :thumb

thanks for offer Stu we have decided to go for the Brandrup ones as we dont get too dirty in the van :censor

Back