Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Service centre feedback for East of England

SharonW

SharonW

Setters
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
We have recently moved here and are coming up to our first major service (and have an ongoing side door grinding noise niggle been in 3 times to MK Brian Currie but still re occurring) - we are located pretty equal driving time to Spalding (Crowsons), Norwich (Robertson’s), Peterborough (Robinson’s) and slight longer to Bury St Edmunds (Marriott) - so any feedback would on recent experiences would be much appreciated. Cheers

timber

timber

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
We have recently moved here and are coming up to our first major service (and have an ongoing side door grinding noise niggle been in 3 times to MK Brian Currie but still re occurring) - we are located pretty equal driving time to Spalding (Crowsons), Norwich (Robertson’s), Peterborough (Robinson’s) and slight longer to Bury St Edmunds (Marriott) - so any feedback would on recent experiences would be much appreciated. Cheers
Hi
I was wondering what Kettering VW was like for servicing. I called in yesterday for some new wiper blades and they had not got any.!!! Makes me a bit hesitant about using them for a service.
Is Vindis St Ives any good or even the Vindis Northampton????

C

Calisand

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi, I bought my Cali from Marriot at Bury St Edmunds and have been back for some warranty work replacing a roof bellows that they did very well. Sadly their management have decided to stop selling California’s so over time their expertise will diminish. My Cali is due it’s first service soon so I will take it there.

calikev

calikev

Administrator
Staff member
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T5 Beach
Hi
I was wondering what Kettering VW was like for servicing. I called in yesterday for some new wiper blades and they had not got any.!!! Makes me a bit hesitant about using them for a service.
Is Vindis St Ives any good or even the Vindis Northampton????
steer well clear if i was you

timber

timber

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
steer well clear if i was you
Thanks Kev
I had that feeling. My usual service center is VW at Coventry . I have had had two California's and I have been well satisfied However 50 mile trip !! and as I pass by Kettering it would have helped to save diesel if they were any good

SharonW

SharonW

Setters
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi, I bought my Cali from Marriot at Bury St Edmunds and have been back for some warranty work replacing a roof bellows that they did very well. Sadly their management have decided to stop selling California’s so over time their expertise will diminish. My Cali is due it’s first service soon so I will take it there.
Thanks Calisand - that’s a shame about Marriott, they have got good general reviews and were our first choice based on those nearby. We will probably join you in going there

KGCali

KGCali

Retired and still young at heart!
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
I had my California serviced and MOT'd by VW Bury St. Edmunds and the front disks and pads changed at the same time last year at 100,000 miles and all was fine. Shame they have stopped selling the California.

gvick

gvick

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199 4 motion
Thanks Calisand - that’s a shame about Marriott, they have got good general reviews and were our first choice based on those nearby. We will probably join you in going there
Ask for JohnClarke he is still there and was the Cali salesman - good bloke :thumb