Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Service Plan

R

Retiredroamer

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Good Morning
I noted recently grumbling regarding the plan where , for a monthly fee, you get a 2 year service plan, Roadside Assistance and a Warranty.
My Cali is 5 years old so I opted to take out the plan and I pay 37 pounds a month. So far I have had one service and one MOT.

Whilst travelling Europe recently, annoyingly my control panel for roof fridge etc started playing up and the menu would move intermittently whilst turning the knob. Basically it had a mind of its own.

After a real good road trip of 61 days I went to VW and had my DSG serviced and at the same time mentioned the control panel. It transpires this control panel is covered under the terms of warranty and is being changed soon.

I am a very happy bunny and couldn’t be more pleased that I took out this plan. Seems a good deal to me

2018 California T6.

Good Morning
I noted recently grumbling regarding the plan where , for a monthly fee, you get a 2 year service plan, Roadside Assistance and a Warranty.
My Cali is 5 years old so I opted to take out the plan and I pay 37 pounds a month. So far I have had one service and one MOT.

Whilst travelling Europe recently, annoyingly my control panel for roof fridge etc started playing up and the menu would move intermittently whilst turning the knob. Basically it had a mind of its own.

After a real good road trip of 61 days I went to VW and had my DSG serviced and at the same time mentioned the control panel. It transpires this control panel is covered under the terms of warranty and is being changed soon.

I am a very happy bunny and couldn’t be more pleased that I took out this plan. Seems a good deal to me

2018 California T6.
I took it out too on a 2020 T6. Not needed to use the warranty yet but I hope I get the same experience as you if I do. :thumb

Back