Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Servotronic and Side assist

Sp0_0k

Sp0_0k

Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
Making final tweaks before placing an order and trying to decide if those options worth it.
I have kinda servotronic on CR-V but it has electrical power and overall I'm happy how the wheel is heavier at higher speeds.
Anybody has some decent feedback if it is worth to include it.
As for Side assist it seems to be pretty expensive. Close to the price of diff lock that I'd better take instead.
It also includes tempomat but for some reason isn't discounted even if I get that ACC tempomat.
So I'm like 80% up for not getting side assist but might hear decent argument for it.

I have ordered side assist because i had it on a Volvo XC90 and it was handy especially when you have some bum trying to cut you off on the passenger side - thought the extra safety was handy and decided to select with cruise control which i find invaluable driving and staying within speed limits!! Hope this helps!

I've had side assist on various different cars for the past five years or so and can't remember a time when it alerted me to anything that wasn't obvious from using the mirrors. Also, I guess a replacement mirror with the side assist electronics is going to be expensive.

What worried me more is driving 2 cars at a time, one with side assist.
A good habit to flex your neck around I think. :)

But I took servotronic. A good thing to have a heavy wheel at 200km/h

Back