Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Set up provlems

E

eejoor

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
We have our t6.1 coast for a week now. Noticed following problems/

Ticked the box to fold the mirrors when locking the car, but they only fold when I hold the lock botton for a few seconds.

Set the car audio (standard) to turn the screen of after 10 seconds, but I need to tick the box every time I start the car.

Is there some step I’m missing here?

We have our t6.1 coast for a week now. Noticed following problems/

Ticked the box to fold the mirrors when locking the car, but they only fold when I hold the lock botton for a few seconds.

Set the car audio (standard) to turn the screen of after 10 seconds, but I need to tick the box every time I start the car.

Is there some step I’m missing here?
Not sure that your are missing anything sadly. I ticked the box for auto folding of the mirrors but no joy. I think if you search on here you find similar experiences. With other T6.1 owners.

Yes..same here. No auto folding mirrors here either.

Maybe we'll get treated in some future software update? Long after we've stopped being bothered by it, the Cali will visit the dealer for a service and without a mention, you'll collect it and drive home. A press of the remote as you park on the drive and behold, a feint motor whine over your shoulder. All the electronics are in situ already. Just needs the SW engineers to join the coding dots together.

Hold up a mo…. I’ve tried to fold my mirrors by holding the lock button and still nothing! Am I doing something wrong here?

EDIT: panic over! I wasn’t pressing the button long enough (however as said before me they don’t auto fold and I did tick the box) :)

Last edited:
Press and hold the unlock button to drop the windows too !

Press and hold the unlock button to drop the windows too !
Ah there’s a thought….. so when i tried to lock the van with the windows open they didn’t wind up….was that a timing issue too? (I’ve just come back indoors and can’t be bothered to go back out again to try haha)

Back