Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

She’s injured...

Same thing happened to us last year with a very good result courtesy of SJ Curtis body repairs in Bristol. If you search on the following heading I hope you will find my posting of the initial problem and final outcome. We have since visited the California Factory on the excellent tour arranged for this forum where we were interested to see the Ocean habitation equipment is installed as one unit. Good luck.
Habitation removal experts for bodywork repair?

When you are considering which option, either repair or replace the panels, remember that the body shop has their own interests at heart and not the customer. I spent many years in that trade...it's all about how much the body shop can rinse the insurer for!

I’d have thought replacement is better than repair. I’ll talk to the repair shop, Sowton body repairs in Exeter, anyone any experience of them? The repairer is owned by the same people as the Van Centre, I’ve already told them I’d want Simon the master tech to tackle the furniture..he replaced it last year, long story!
I recently had a repair by sowton,. After damage incurred from a roof recall. I had runs in the paintwork and over spray inside the van. Eventually had it sorted but still not 100% happy with the repair.

Hey there, thanks for all the advice and suggestions, I decided to go for repair, save my no claims. I asked for photos of the progress and told them I’d be rating them on this forum.
She went in on Monday 9th and should be back with me “seven working days later” and “looking like new”... time will tell!

Hey there, thanks for all the advice and suggestions, I decided to go for repair, save my no claims. I asked for photos of the progress and told them I’d be rating them on this forum.
She went in on Monday 9th and should be back with me “seven working days later” and “looking like new”... time will tell!
How did it come back then? :)

How did it come back then? :)
When I get a chance to wash her I will take a pic and show you.
There’s a couple of little niggles, stone chip film, silver trim and the reversing sensor wiring the wrong side of the bumper brackets, all easy to rectify though! Paint looks superb, no overspray anywhere, that I can see.
Four out of five ⭐️s!