Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Shower suggestions

This looks great. Ordered one.
The reviews and videos on Amazon are good. I like that I just need to fill a bucket with some warm water. V simple and the hook and sucker look like they would work. Once a year we go to a site with just one disabled toilet. A bit of a nightmare for 3 days so this might just work. Ta
We did actually test it out during a recent power cut, albeit in the bathroom at home. It worked well enough powered by a large camping battery pack with a bucket of warm water heated by the camping kettle. We bought a separate collapsible bucket to go with it but haven't bothered with a shower tent.

We did actually test it out during a recent power cut, albeit in the bathroom at home. It worked well enough powered by a large camping battery pack with a bucket of warm water heated by the camping kettle. We bought a separate collapsible bucket to go with it but haven't bothered with a shower tent.
We'll use our washing up trug. No tent for us either. I kinda put that in the category of 'might as well stay at home' along with TVs etc. Its for when we go to a particular campsite with no shower or toilet block.

Anyone tried one of these? Expensive (and big) but seems an interesting concept.
Got me wondering what’s in there…
Briefcase nuclear reactor?

I’m leaning towards a Joolca. I might tell you on the Swamper thread that I shower mostly in craft beer and wash in mountain streams.

But what of the children?

Back