Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Side bar

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
I want to fit a polished stainless steel side bar on my new T6.1 California, the VW ones are a ridiculous price, anyone know of any after market ones which look the same ie diameter etc. Some I’ve seen seem huge !!!
Thanks

There’s loads of aftermarket options. Transporter HQ are pretty decent

I want to fit a polished stainless steel side bar on my new T6.1 California, the VW ones are a ridiculous price, anyone know of any after market ones which look the same ie diameter etc. Some I’ve seen seem huge !!!
Thanks
Just be aware that some 3rd Party side bars prevent use of the vehicle jacking points. The VW bars may seem expensive but carry a 2 yr warranty for parts and Labour.

Thanks
Try Vanstyle, we had side steps fitted by them, very happy with their work

Thanks, the sidebars look excellent quality, don’t foul the jacking points and fitted for £135, I’ll be going with Vanstyle. They have excellent general reviews.
We found them brilliant to deal with, hope it goes well for you :)

Try Vanstyle, we had side steps fitted by them, very happy with their work
Hello, any chance you could attach a picture of your side steps? I’m not sure which way to go (Bars or Steps). Can you genuinely use them to get in or out of the van or are they too narrow?

another vote for van style !! although Ive been waiting over a month fort stock as they sell VERY quickly .. they keep you well informed on the coming stock though.

Hello, any chance you could attach a picture of your side steps? I’m not sure which way to go (Bars or Steps). Can you genuinely use them to get in or out of the van or are they too narrow?
Yes we use them. They are narrower than ones we had on our Landcruiser but perfectly useable for us.

8EF4F507-9D07-40C6-AD4D-2B41F0850F55.jpeg

643C61E6-5DD7-4315-96F2-6F9534486E53.jpeg

AC8FFC95-1069-40BF-B4C2-8939213E5CDE.jpeg

A1D2C2E8-FEB1-4F64-BB1E-134285783447.jpeg

Back