Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Silver at Goring gap, lunchtime

GrannyJen

GrannyJen

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Siver, black awning, 10 plate, parked at Goring gap around 12 noon.

you could at least have given me a lift!

I was the wheezing, gasping galloping granny that ran past :D

Then you needed the run

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Then you needed the run

I hate that stretch of road. It was where I was hit by a motorhome two years ago. On a bend, a narrow 2 lane with one lane, or half a lane, normally lined with parked campers. It's a squeeze for two cars to get past each other but when theres a wheezing granny in the road as well then the car drivers only have one option. Hit the granny :sad

One car of course could stop but that appears to be a step too far for motorists on that particular stretch.

I hate that stretch of road. It was where I was hit by a motorhome two years ago. On a bend, a narrow 2 lane with one lane, or half a lane, normally lined with parked campers. It's a squeeze for two cars to get past each other but when theres a wheezing granny in the road as well then the car drivers only have one option. Hit the granny :sad

One car of course could stop but that appears to be a step too far for motorists on that particular stretch.
Nasty. A few options on a bike but difficult when running on some roads. Closest I got was on a B Road. Fast bit of straight road so I was on right side and could jump in hedge if required. Got the faintest of touches on my arm from a car overtaking behind me. Never ran on the stretch again.