Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

SLI number

P

phil keegan

Vehicle
T6 Coast 150
We have just used Autoebid and placed an order for a 6.1 Coast. We are prepared for a very long wait. The dealer has given us an SLI number. Is this something that will be useful for tracking progress ourselves or is it a case of waiting for news from the dealer? I’ve seen posts on this forum where some have been able to track the progress of manufacture and delivery of their vans themselves. Grateful for any advice + new to this forum. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have just used Autoebid and placed an order for a 6.1 Coast. We are prepared for a very long wait. The dealer has given us an SLI number. Is this something that will be useful for tracking progress ourselves or is it a case of waiting for news from the dealer? I’ve seen posts on this forum where some have been able to track the progress of manufacture and delivery of their vans themselves. Grateful for any advice + new to this forum. Thanks

Some bed time reading.

The SLI number can be used to identify your vehicle by VW Commercial Customer Service chat line.

Click on the blue bubble icon L lower corner.

Thanks I’ll take a look at the 3884 posts about T6.1 order delays! To be honest I don’t mind the wait but when we’re a bit nearer the front of the queue would be keen to track progress for planning purposes.

Thanks I’ll take a look at the 3884 posts about T6.1 order delays! To be honest I don’t mind the wait but when we’re a bit nearer the front of the queue would be keen to track progress for planning purposes.

It’s all in that thread, including the Ship Tracking .