Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sliding door blind

Haves1979

Haves1979

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Could anyone point me in the direction of a sliding door blind for my T5.1? Ideally what I'm after is a stick on blind so I don't have to use the pull down blind, which can be fiddly in the dark.

Any tips appreciated.

Cheers

Could anyone point me in the direction of a sliding door blind for my T5.1? Ideally what I'm after is a stick on blind so I don't have to use the pull down blind, which can be fiddly in the dark.

Any tips appreciated.

Cheers
Brandrup isolate works well.

I absolutely love the blinds from Project Camper de.
Definitely not cheap but the window door blinds are SO much easier than the pull down one. They are held on with slim magnets stuck to the window frame and you can open the door with them left in place. One of the best accessories I’ve bought plus they come in a range of colours

Thanks all. We are off to do the nc500 in half term so was hoping I could find a uk supplier next week, appreciate I'm leaving it late, not helping myself here!

Not sure the van style side windows are california and can't seem to find the brandrup ones in stock anywhere.

Project camper magnet ones seem ideal but doubt they would arrive by Saturday. I'll drop an email and see what they say.

I got a roll of leftover insulation from a thrift shop. Combined with suctions this will be also serving as thermo blind reflecting sun. I am a bit overwhelmed by prices of shelf solutions.

I made my own from some left over insulation roll (when we had a wooden floor laid). They wedge in, black on inside, gold or silver on outside to reflect sun. I have added some Velcro tabs to hold them firmly in place. Easy to store when not in use, and so much less fiddly than using the built in blind…

Back