Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sliding tray

Snowy

Snowy

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Shop team
I hope I have put this review in the correct place, if not I’m sure someone will let my know
My sliding tray arrived today and is now fitted. Fitted easily and I was amazed I could still access breakdown kit.Excellent production and has been well thought out.
What a difference it makes to loading and accessing the camping gear.

To ease my fitting, I marked a line in line with the 'T Bar’ (at the end of the threaded section) so that I knew exactly when the T bar was a right angles to the channel.

Please pass on my thanks to design team, and prompt service from the sales team.
Well recommended

Hi Snowy, is this the new one sold by the shop as there are a number on the market these days?

Hi, yes this is the club shop one for the Cali.
in my opinion very good value and good service from shop. Cannot do photos at this moment as van loaded and ready for New Year, but web site shows pics.
Does make it easier to load and unload and does save the back (from reaching in to get equipment out)

Hi Snowy Thanks for the kind review i'm glad you are happy with your pull out boot drawer. we think it will be a popular addition to the cali for ease of loading.