Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Small rail fixed table option

CALI FATE

CALI FATE

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi - I would like to attach a small table onto the existing table rail in my Beach. Was thinking i might attach a cassette stove to the table top / board that could be clipped in place for tea making etc. My other thought would be to buy two of the VW clips (see pic) and make something to fit.

Does anyone know where i could buy a smaller table top ? - or how i might purchase the clips from VW. IMG_1331.JPG

Hi @CALI FATE -- did Maxxcamp get back to you?

Looks like an ideal solution - also their other slot in things look good too!

Hi - I would like to attach a small table onto the existing table rail in my Beach. Was thinking i might attach a cassette stove to the table top / board that could be clipped in place for tea making etc. My other thought would be to buy two of the VW clips (see pic) and make something to fit.

Does anyone know where i could buy a smaller table top ? - or how i might purchase the clips from VW. View attachment 13026

You should look at this link. lots of suggestions on how to make a table.
Hubbys Handmade side/snack drink bar for the beach

https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/thread...ink-bar-for-the-beach.16460/page-5#post-30137

Yes I am aware of that thread -thanks

Still interested whether the Maxxcamp items fit

Hi @CALI FATE -- did Maxxcamp get back to you?

Looks like an ideal solution - also their other slot in things look good too!
Hi - i bought one from Maxxcamp - it does not fit, the profile is different. However, the concept is spot on. When i have time i will ask a local engineering firm to make a version that will fit and copy the broad concept.

thnks

Thanks!

That's a shame -- as I see from the website that the VW table fits into their rail system

Back