Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

SmarTrack Protector Pro Global

F

Freddie197

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Grateful for any thoughts on the above tracker and DRS cards that I am considering having fitted to our Van next week by Trackerfit. The all in price is £380 and £399 separately for whole of ownership tracking.

If anyone has one and can provide +/- feedback on the purchase it would be much appreciated.

Many thanks, Marc

Have one fitted 2 years now. Cannot fault it and fitter has it hidden and unaccessible without major surgery. The map feature is good when you forgot where you left it.

Have one fitted 2 years now. Cannot fault it and fitter has it hidden and unaccessible without major surgery. The map feature is good when you forgot where you left it.
Many thanks, did you bother with the DRS cards?

No. Autowatch ghost then you are sorted.

We had one of these fitted with a Ghost and dashcam not long after delivery of the van.
The app is basic but useful - its good reassurance that the tracker is actually working, and it's accurate enough that when I left it at the dealers I could tell when the van had been moved inside the workshop and then back out again.
Didn't bother with the cards - although they sound good I figured I was more likely to cause false alarms by forgetting them.

Back