Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

So what did Santa get for your California?

MarkVw2017

MarkVw2017

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Just wondering what did Santa, or if you dont believe in Santa :talktothehand , yourself, get for your California for Christmas day?

Santa kindly treated little Robin to 2 x Vanessa window bags and I'm very impressed with the fit and quality!!

Happy Christmas everyone, hope you all had a lovely day :D:bananadance2
20191226_131831.jpg

Some 2nd hand Brandrup seat back pockets, a new ACSI subscription and VW Camper socks (fortunately these are new...)

1 VanessaBag for us or Ary, 2 nights away and 2 Nesspresso Pixi cups
47b858cf6ab61c583fb5eb9ef693e4b9.jpg
f13870b0974f52b7be724c076f8701c5.jpg
And a beer!

I got the shock of my life when i found this big box under the tree all i need to do now is fit it. Screenshot 2019-12-26 at 17.20.38.png

Don't know. The prezzies are locked in the California at Heathrow awaiting our return.

Good afternoon,

The van got for Christmas the following:

1577724253714.png

2x bags for the wardrobe and..

1577724287041.png

Rubber mat passenger compartment. Have I said that we got the wrong part. We got the rubber mat for the boot. So we have to exchange the mat. But I have to say the quality of the mat is second to none.

Regards,
Eberhard

treated ours to a iso top 10% discount from the shop .happy new year to all

Just wondering what did Santa, or if you dont believe in Santa :talktothehand , yourself, get for your California for Christmas day?

Santa kindly treated little Robin to 2 x Vanessa window bags and I'm very impressed with the fit and quality!!

Happy Christmas everyone, hope you all had a lovely day :D:bananadance2
View attachment 53609
Mine got a Trangia for wild camping outdoor cooking.

Good afternoon,

The van got for Christmas the following:

View attachment 53687

2x bags for the wardrobe and..

View attachment 53688

Rubber mat passenger compartment. Have I said that we got the wrong part. We got the rubber mat for the boot. So we have to exchange the mat. But I have to say the quality of the mat is second to none.

Regards,
Eberhard
Where did you get the mat please and did you cut it down?

Where did you get the mat please and did you cut it down?
Good morning,

I had the URL saved on my desktop, but the PC died this week. So I need to look it up again.

Have I said that, I don't use those bags anymore. The idea sounded good, but the bags are rather big and if they are loaded it is difficult to get it in and out of the wardrobe.

I use those bags now to store accessories for the camper. They are on a shelf in the garage.

Happy California,
Eberhard

Good morning,

I had the URL saved on my desktop, but the PC died this week. So I need to look it up again.

Have I said that, I don't use those bags anymore. The idea sounded good, but the bags are rather big and if they are loaded it is difficult to get it in and out of the wardrobe.

I use those bags now to store accessories for the camper. They are on a shelf in the garage.

Happy California,
Eberhard
Eberhard

Many thanks, it was the mat that I was interested in. Regards,

Mike

Back