Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

So many questions

Thanks for the comment much appreciated.

Don’t get me wrong we don’t always get it right but we will certainly make sure it’s put right if something did go wrong.
We bought our new Cali Ocean from Breeze Van Centre 12 months ago and the after sales experience has been very good. Yes we’ve had some issues but Breeze have done their very best to sort them out.

Remember that DTD will take a fee from Eurovans for the referral I think it's around £400 so if you go directly to EV or anyone else you can potentially use this to lever your deal a little further...

As a matter of interest this Breeze match or better the EV deal?
Just bit the bullet and placed an order with Breeze

Ok folks, I think i've convinced myself to buy a new California Ocean, but I have some questions first to help calm my mind......

Apologies if I should have split out into separate posts. Here goes:

1. I got a quote through DriveTheDeal. Seems almost too good to be true, with over £9,200 discount for 204hp plus some options, bringing the total in just over £71.5K. I'm seeing some used ones with 20K on the clock going for more e.g. here. Am I missing something?
  2. Is the current VW offer of £1,500 free options, plus free servicing + MOTs a genuinely good deal, or are there always these sorts of deals (akin to a DFS sofa 'sale)?
  3. I've added some options but not sure if there are any 'must have' have people think are mandatory (or, conversely, pointless). I've added:
    • 'Art velour' seats
    • Storage net + 2nd drawer
    • Bed extension + mat
    • Can't decide on 'acoustic package with heated windscreen'. Does this add much of an improvement?
  4. While I love the look of the black alloys and splitters on the sports pack, I can live without the black underbelly, darkened tail lights, and darker privacy glass. Would I be better to take the standard rims, then get an aftermarket set once the first set of tires wear out? I can add splitters after too I believe if I wanted.
Thank you!
Leather seats would be a must have on my shopping list. I’d get cheapest option and go to the company mentioned in other posts to recover.

Good decision going with breeze, you will find out how good they are if any problems arise in the future, they still look after you even when they’ve taken your money . Wouldn’t buy from anywhere else

Maybe it's better to have them and not need them, as opposed to needing them, but don't have them!
It will only affect only 1 trip out of many if you wait until you actually missed not having them. This is my approach and so far am happy without. I expect that many campsites can lend you some as they pick up ones that were left behind by others.

seats - i got art vel, but cover with seat covers :) prob only good if you were to resell.
If you get seat covers on a regular car then I agree with the above statement, but when you are camping the seats will have to contend with spills, moist towels, dirty shoes etc. The Brandrup seat covers look indistinguishable from the originals and can be thrown in the wash as often as needed. I would rather put my money into premium covers than a premium seat option.

It will only affect only 1 trip out of many if you wait until you actually missed not having them. This is my approach and so far am happy without. I expect that many campsites can lend you some as they pick up ones that were left behind by others.
Agree with this. If we carried everything you needed “just in case” you’d need a trailer. Some do! I’ve now got a bias against them after the issues caused but can honestly say never needed them since dumping.

Back