Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Southern France camping

deltheblue

deltheblue

Vehicle
T5 SE 174
We are going end of May for three weeks stopping in normandy to place flowers at Ranville and visiting oradour sur glane then on to charmonix for a couple of days,after that we have no plan other than heading south so camping sites or places to visit and any other recommending on the south coastal area would be a huge help cheers people

We are going end of May for three weeks stopping in normandy to place flowers at Ranville and visiting oradour sur glane then on to charmonix for a couple of days,after that we have no plan other than heading south so camping sites or places to visit and any other recommending on the south coastal area would be a huge help cheers people
Les Sablons, near Beziers, all singing and dancing site, beach side and three great pools. Accept ACSI cards so 19 euro a night with hookup etc.

If you’re in the Alps then head south via Provence?

If you’re in the Alps then head south via Provence?
Think I'm going that way on my way back I'm now heading down the east coast and coming around toward charmonix on my way back north.....Well that's the plan

When did France get an East coast? :D

We went to Oradour S G last year whilst on our first long trip in Lola (3 weeks), be prepared for an extremely emotional experience! Then went further south to see the Milau Viaduc and the Tarn Gorges. We leave this year on the 13th May on the Ferry to Santander a couple of days in Spain then over the Pyrenees into France via Andorra along the Mediterranean Coast to Monaco and to Italy then north back to Roscoff via Switzerland and Germany. Trying to get as many countries ticked off as we can. If we see you be sure to wave. :)

We went to Oradour S G last year whilst on our first long trip in Lola (3 weeks), be prepared for an extremely emotional experience! Then went further south to see the Milau Viaduc and the Tarn Gorges. We leave this year on the 13th May on the Ferry to Santander a couple of days in Spain then over the Pyrenees into France via Andorra along the Mediterranean Coast to Monaco and to Italy then north back to Roscoff via Switzerland and Germany. Trying to get as many countries ticked off as we can. If we see you be sure to wave. :)
Certainly will do