Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Space next to bottom drawer

V

Volky

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Camping this weekend, we removed the plastic front from the load through section next to the bottom drawer, and found extra, lovely space! We can't be the only ones now planning to leave the plastic front at home, can we? Now to find a bag that is a snug fit!

Camping this weekend, we removed the plastic front from the load through section next to the bottom drawer, and found extra, lovely space! We can't be the only ones now planning to leave the plastic front at home, can we? Now to find a bag that is a snug fit!
Been a bit if discussion on this. Some have the option draw, some it's for the Ski's or ramps etc.

Mike

We keep a Really Useful box on its side in there, can't remember which size but I can have look later and let you know if you are interested.
The trouble with a bag is they can interfere with the movement of the bed and stowing the the table.

Thanks, couldn't find a link to a discussion about it....you'd never guess from my two recent posts that we've had a few days away in the Cali and new questions. One thing is for certain, having taken a punt and buying without a rental try-out, we have no regrets! Wish we were still parked up next to a beach enjoying tea whilst the kids played on the sand....

Think I know the RUB you're are referring to - take your point about a bag.

Removed this a long time ago to fit my wind break in.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

That's just the thread I wanted to find! Also like the fact you seem to have picked the Brandrup accessories I think are the most useful. Has anyone got the storage bag that falls over the back shelf - so that it covers what you have in the boot under the shelf, as well as providing you with extra storage? Wondering if it gets in the way? And do the front seat storage pouches get in the way of rotating the front seats?

Personal think the bag behind the bench seat is to bulky , and think indeed the bags on the back of the front seats would make it even harder to swivel the seats as they are already without .
Those who actually have them can give more info , as i don't have either of them .
And if you want them , start saving....very expencive:D

We keep a Really Useful box on its side in there, can't remember which size but I can have look later and let you know if you are interested.
The trouble with a bag is they can interfere with the movement of the bed and stowing the the table.

Just had a look and its a 9 litre Really Use box.

I store long items like fishing rod,walking poles etc
I haven't boxed it out so when I slide the bed back or table back in position I do it carefully

Alan

We keep our levelling ramps there. Easy access for arrival on site.

We have the T5 beach 2 seat rear bench so also have this useful space we have put the jack etc in a bag and put it there because to get it out of the side compartment where it should be when you need it would be a nightmare. Keeping fingers crossed we won't need to use it any way.

Try searching 'under seat storage' for more options about how to use the blanked-off space. Sorry for not replying sooner but I have been enjoying the cold,wet, windy coast of Norfolk whilst all the rest of you baked in the sun!

Back