Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

So what's in your Cali bottom drawer....?

Pete M

Pete M

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
VW California Bellows Bungee
SpareSafe
Hook Up Cable Storage Bag
Converter For Inverter Socket
Fuse 80A £1.99
Campervan Hook Up Cable - 25 Metres
Euro Hook Up Adapter
Hook Up Adapter for use at Home

Quest Mini Oven
Thetford Porta Potti 335 Qube Toilet
Alpro Pop Up Utility Tent
Milenco Triple levelling ramps
Monster Mats
Moonrock Carpets Front Cabin & Boot
Campingaz Cylinder Cover
Inka waterproof Car seat covers
Screen cover
Cali-Topper

There are a few other bits and bobs but I'm to embarrassed to go further.

Monster Mats? I'm looking for a good outside set up!

Mike

ejmoore

ejmoore

2016 California Ocean 2.0 TDI
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I bought a couple of these small pillows or cushions in Dunelm to go in the matching covers - I expect they are sold elsewhere as well, they might be ideal unless they're too hard...

View attachment 14060
John Lewis sell something similar, which we bought at first, but we now use full size pillows instead, & have these as cushions on the back seat.

Teejay

Teejay

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
All great stuff, just what I need to know when I'm trying to work out where to put what in my new Cali - there seems to be huge amounts of space but I bet I can fill it! I used to load the big rack on my trike, them when I had to get a bigger tent and campbed I progressed to a small trailer......

I bought a couple of these small pillows or cushions in Dunelm to go in the matching covers - I expect they are sold elsewhere as well, they might be ideal unless they're too hard...

View attachment 14060

Thanks Biker gran, just bought two little pillows from Dunelm. Seem to work OK but time will tell when the car turns up. :thumb

tim newton

tim newton

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
You're so much further ahead than us in the accessory planning stakes. We need to get our behinds into gear! Ordered some Brandrup Second Skin seat covers this week, will hopefully see them before the end of the decade...

Where did you order the covers from, Been struggling to find anywhere to get them? Thanks.

calimera

calimera

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Lewis

Lewis

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Where did you order the covers from, Been struggling to find anywhere to get them? Thanks.

Same as Calimera. Expecting a long wait but they have the best prices. Haven't had any communication about waiting time yet but others on the forum have taken delivery of various items from them after a long wait so I'm fine with that.