calikev

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Does anybody have a picture of a silver cali with
18 inch sportlines on it. What do people think
Black or silver best

either way They both look good .. A guy up from me has just brought a t5 and put 18" sport lines on it .. Look good ,but should do for the money :)
With blk sport lines it will look similar to the berghaus

Thanks lee. I like the alloys but not sure what colour would suit my van best :thumb
I am thinking of getting it lowered as well :thumb :thumb

Calikev said:
Thanks lee. I like the alloys but not sure what colour would suit my van best :thumb
I am thinking of getting it lowered as well :thumb :thumb

I think black wheels look nice - but can be a bit harsh and they have to suit the van - white vans I guess always look good.

Silver to me would be first choice - but I like bi colour alloys - the ethos alloys which I saw at SMG look very smart

James

Thanks James I have found a picture of a silver Cali with silver sportlines and it does look good so I am favouring the silver I think the black you lose a bit of detail. Nearly decided :thumb :thumb
Fit lowering springs I think it will finish it off :thumb :thumb

Calikev said:
Thanks James I have found a picture of a silver Cali with silver sportlines and it does look good so I am favouring the silver I think the black you lose a bit of detail. Nearly decided :thumb :thumb
Fit lowering springs I think it will finish it off :thumb :thumb

Black wheels to me can look amazing, on the right van - I think the silver wheels with a silver van and the lowering of the van should make it look really smart :thumb

you will notice the ride change just in the 18" being harder more crash bang on the lovely pot holes and then it will get firmer and at times bouncy with the springs....i think it could be good to maybe drive one with the mod's ,as your so used to the forgiving 16" with loads of profile rubber ......

Back