Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

CampervanBits Stainless steel worktop protectors

calikev

calikev

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
we are having some stainless steel worktop protectors made and wondered if people would be interested.
They will be brushed stainless steel cut to fit they may even have California etched into them.
They will make the van darker when the worktop lids are up,but you will be able to cut,stand hot pans,and kettles on them without a problem. They will be held in place with glu dots and will be full removable.
Here is a picture please note the cooker one is cut the wrong way round but you will get an idea.

image.jpeg

I like those good idea as my top is already scratched badly. I like the idea you can stand a hot kettle on it I never know where to put mine after its boiled.

I like those good idea as my top is already scratched badly. I like the idea you can stand a hot kettle on it I never know where to put mine after its boiled.
After my first trip away using fridge and cooker this sounds a great idea.

We are just perfecting the fit. These should be ready in about 2 weeks.

Yes they will. We are going to try the fit at the weekend and if ok we will go into production and they will be available in the club shop

Great work! I just mounted the matte from Andrew, and am very pleased. But these are a great alternative.

c504f8fdce3e53af5b229d7ef3022df9.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk

Tried the shop but sold out. Is there a waiting list to place an order?

No waiting list they are very popular and will be backi in stock tue

Back