Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Standard mosquito screen storage

acer

acer

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Where do you store your square mosquito screens?

They don’t work for me in the bench drawer. I was thinking of trying to install some retaining clips under the multi flex in the boot and storing them underneath there.

Let me know if anyone has done this. Otherwise, I will have a go soon and make a contribution / put some photos up.

Put mine in between the rear board and mattress extender. Make sure the ridge sits over the back of the board. Been there all summer on my travels, no issues. TBH I don’t use them much as I have a door fly screen.

Put mine in between the rear board and mattress extender. Make sure the ridge sits over the back of the board. Been there all summer on my travels, no issues. TBH I don’t use them much as I have a door fly screen.
Exactly the same for us. Forgot they were there tbh as the Mozzies line up waiting for us to open the sliding door.

Slide them under the slide-out boot tray...

So, do you fold out the mattress extension and sleep on it with the mosquito screens sandwiched between the mattress and the board?

So, do you fold out the mattress extension and sleep on it with the mosquito screens sandwiched between the mattress and the board?
We do.

Yes, no issues so far.

I also keep my mosquito screen (I only have 1 sliding window) together with my side window screens between the mattress and the board.
Some holidays it stays there, as I don't use the mosquito screen that much.

We have seat covers and they each have a rear pouch.

We store ours in the rear seat pouch - out of the way, but still accessible from inside the vehicle.

Morning Maidment_Ocean. Can I please ask where you got your door fly screen? Thanks

Mine also are always stored between the chairs stored in tailgate ,, fits perfectly

Morning Maidment_Ocean. Can I please ask where you got your door fly screen? Thanks
Hi, I bought it second hand on here, it is a Brandrup model, Velcro's to the plastic when installed and then door zips all around and can be rolled back so we just leaves it in all the time. Think it is available in the club shop.

Hi, I bought it second hand on here, it is a Brandrup model, Velcro's to the plastic when installed and then door zips all around and can be rolled back so we just leaves it in all the time. Think it is available in the club shop.
Thanks a lot for your reply, that’s really helpful. I’ll check out Brandrup

Back