Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Stellplatz / Aires - advice needed - Especially Germany

Gavinskii

Gavinskii

Vehicle
T5 Beach
I am heading off for a few weeks to Europe and intend to travel down through Belgium, Germany, Austria, Slovenia and into Croatia.

When I have toured in France previously, I bought the excellent "All the Aires" guide from Vicarious, however I have just realised I have left it a bit late to get something ordered and delivered before departure this Friday.... Therefore does anyone know of an online resource, or have any other suggestions?

Hi Gavinskii,
I have three publications
1. BORD ATLAS Deutschland Reise Mobil 2015
2. BORD ATLAS Europa Reise Mobil 2015

Bought for £22.50 from Vicarious Books.
I am based in West Sussex (near Gatwick), I am happy to let you have these for £10 if you are close enough to pick these up?
Send me a PM if you are interested.

Hi Gavinskii,
I have three publications
1. BORD ATLAS Deutschland Reise Mobil 2015
2. BORD ATLAS Europa Reise Mobil 2015

Bought for £22.50 from Vicarious Books.
I am based in West Sussex (near Gatwick), I am happy to let you have these for £10 if you are close enough to pick these up?
Send me a PM if you are interested.
PM sent

I am heading off for a few weeks to Europe and intend to travel down through Belgium, Germany, Austria, Slovenia and into Croatia.

When I have toured in France previously, I bought the excellent "All the Aires" guide from Vicarious, however I have just realised I have left it a bit late to get something ordered and delivered before departure this Friday.... Therefore does anyone know of an online resource, or have any other suggestions?

Hi Gavinskii, are you already on the road? We start tomorrow first heading to Schwarzwald and then to Munich. Next week we are staying in Croatia. Hope you have a good trip!

Recommend using the park4night app which allows you to see pics and reviews of places. You can easily search around your current location when you feel ready to stop or plan ahead by looking at the map of locations.

We had a great stop at ladenberg at an aire we found using the app & highly recommend if you're in the Heidelberg area

Back