Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sticker on the windscreen?

wilde1

wilde1

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
IMG_2118.JPG IMG_2119.JPG can anyone advise me on what this is?? Stuck on the passenger side of the windscreen

It’s an RFID tag. A radio ID chip to identify an item during manufacture, delivery and assembly. Might be identifying the van for VW?

Hi wilde 1. I know exactly what this is. Is this on a demonstrator you are borrowing? The pads are used by BCA Fleet Solutions to track all the vehicles at their compound in Oxfordshire. Don't worry, they only work in a limited area so you can't be tracked unless you are close to the site near Bicester. BCA manages the demo fleet on behalf of VW UK Commercials.
Just out of interest, if this is a demo you are trying out, how did you get it and are you being charged for it? I am looking to buy a new California and the dealer I contacted says that I should rent one or it's just a drive up and down the local stretch of motorway.

Hi wilde 1. I know exactly what this is. Is this on a demonstrator you are borrowing? The pads are used by BCA Fleet Solutions to track all the vehicles at their compound in Oxfordshire. Don't worry, they only work in a limited area so you can't be tracked unless you are close to the site near Bicester. BCA manages the demo fleet on behalf of VW UK Commercials.
Just out of interest, if this is a demo you are trying out, how did you get it and are you being charged for it? I am looking to buy a new California and the dealer I contacted says that I should rent one or it's just a drive up and down the local stretch of motorway.
Hi
I bought it from citygate a couple of weeks ago but it was an ex demonstrator, a static demo as they call them with only 100 miles on the clock

Hi
I bought it from citygate a couple of weeks ago but it was an ex demonstrator, a static demo as they call them with only 100 miles on the clock
If the reg plate starts with an O, it was an ex demo surplus to requirement from VW Commercials UK. If not, then Citygate use those pads to locate their vehicles. You can take it off as it serves no purpose now.

Off it comes then, many thanks

Back