Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Stolen California Berghaus

R

RichardP

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Silver California Berghaus TDi Reg YY12LGO.

Stolen yesterday evening from our driveway. Last seen on police ANPR cameras in the Shipley/Keighley area of West Yorkshire at about 10:30 last night.

You must be gutted.

It makes me sick to read this stuff so how you must feel goodness only knows.

Stolen yesterday evening from our driveway. Last seen on police ANPR cameras in the Shipley/Keighley area of West Yorkshire at about 10:30 last night.
:Iamsorry

Scum total scum
post a picture its more of an instant alert than a number plate.

Not the best pictures, but they were taken from the CCTV.

Monday afternoon

Monday evening :

Sorry to hear this news, good luck in getting the van back soon.
You might have already done this but it would be worth posting this on the VW T6 forum on FB as well. They have many members too (7000+) all over the UK and many are knowledgable enough to be able to identify your van if they come across it. A lot of members have camper conversions and know a Cali when they see one.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear it Richard. From driveways seems to be the trend. Keys from house ?

I presume it’s OK but I’ve put it on the T4 Forum who have a stolen section with Picture.

If not I will remove it.

Mike

Last edited:
No problem at all putting it on the T4 forum, the more eyes that are looking for it, the better!

Sorry to hear this Richard, I have also put on our Facebook and Twitter feed. It is being retweeted by our followers as I type.

Absolutely gutted for you. Fingers crossed you get it back. It drives me mad that people think they have a right to take what others have worked so hard for.:rage

Hi Richard, can I ask where it was stolen from? We often have access to some particularly dodgy breakers in the Bradford area through my work. It could be worth spreading the word amongst inspectors.

Stolen from Harrogate in North Yorkshire. The spot on ANPR near Shipley must have been after driving pretty much directly there. As far as I know there have been no further hits on ANPR.

I guess identifiable things that might turn up are things like the Berghaus seat covers and the Kenwood Sat Nav (DNX518DABS, S/N 083X001). Due to the seat covers, the seats will look like new, so may stand out from other breakers parts.

Hope you get it back soon Richard

Its terrible to read about thieves who dont respect the property of others! I hope that the Police get your Cali back with not to much damage...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Stolen from Harrogate in North Yorkshire. The spot on ANPR near Shipley must have been after driving pretty much directly there. As far as I know there have been no further hits on ANPR.

I guess identifiable things that might turn up are things like the Berghaus seat covers and the Kenwood Sat Nav (DNX518DABS, S/N 083X001). Due to the seat covers, the seats will look like new, so may stand out from other breakers parts.
Thanks Richard, I'll share this in that area. Best of luck.

Back