Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Stripped out Ocean/SE Kitchen photos

Good stuff @larrylamb
Any chance you can post pics of the floor and side of the van where the kitchen resides?
I have no idea why you have stripped this out but well done.
My interest is general but with a slant on understanding where water would get to if it leaked from the waste water inspection hatch (as mine did once from new because it wasn't tight).

Good stuff @larrylamb
Any chance you can post pics of the floor and side of the van where the kitchen resides?
I have no idea why you have stripped this out but well done.
My interest is general but with a slant on understanding where water would get to if it leaked from the waste water inspection hatch (as mine did once from new because it wasn't tight).
Sorry can't help you there, not my Cali kitchen. It is for sale on ebay, thought the photos of the back of the units were helpful regarding wiring shelving fixings etc. :thumb

So I wonder what happened to the vehicle?

Don’t think much of the artificial grass.

From chopshops r us ?? astroturf.
How much was it larry ? that would cost a few quid to finish
it off with all the bits you´d need, theres not even a cutlery tray.

From chopshops r us ?? astroturf.
How much was it larry ? that would cost a few quid to finish
it off with all the bits you´d need, theres not even a cutlery tray.
It was finishing today, £350 no bids.

It was finishing today, £350 no bids.
Thanks.
On the water tank next to the water inlet it looks like
there´s an electrical cable going into the tank Have you any idea what that is ?

Even much nicer to see with a sink , coocker,fridge,.....etc build in the Cali by two men and a hydrolic robotarm within' 5 min. and (i belive ) 4 bolts

@2020 freedom , once water gets under the floor it goes where it runs ...the lowest point but does drains eventualy under the Cali , there are drainholes/airholes in the body.

Back