Swimming pool rules

Amarillo

Amarillo

Tom
Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Makes a refreshing change from the list of Nos seen at British campsite swimming pools.
55bd32504b9a45e2422eef4c3ac196a8.jpg

And at ~£100 not a completely unreasonable penalty.

Makes a refreshing change from the list of Nos seen at British campsite swimming pools.
55bd32504b9a45e2422eef4c3ac196a8.jpg

Maybe we should all start having bowel.movements in UK pools and when they moan, say "hey, I cant see any signs around here that says I can't have bowel movements" :D:D:D:cool:
Like that story today when someone got away with filming on his phone whilst driving because the law doesn't state it's not illegal to film on your phone whilst driving, only communicating, hmmmm, great sign though

This one caused us a bit of trauma this summer trying to explain to my 4 year old that his shorts weren't tight enough to go in the pool :)

IMG_20190630_102842.jpg

It’s a £120 fine for bowel and/or bladder movements!

I suspected there was an element of mistranslation.

In 2005 I came across a restaurant in Shanghai with the intriguing offering of "Pan fried pork cheek with cow spunk". I suspect that too was a mistranslation.

lol: yes it’s actually a very nice kind of mushroom!

On a similar vein, here’s one I took in a shopping centre in Qingdao a few ago. People seemed to be heeding the advice!

C3076E4D-95EE-4C5E-A233-15297B8F72D8.jpeg

In 2005 I came across a restaurant in Shanghai with the intriguing offering of "Pan fried pork cheek with cow spunk". I suspect that too was a mistranslation.
View attachment 52220
Maybe @Amarillo, McDonald's will make that the next taste of the world burger "Can I have a Pork Cheek with cow spunk burger please with large fries and a fanta" :oops::talktothehand

View attachment 52220
There is a Chinese restaurant near me in Barcelona that can not distinguish between B and P, so there is a whole page of the menu devoted to different ways of preparing...steamed crap, crap fried rice, noodles with crap...