Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Swiss Holiday

O

OrangeColin

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 102
Well the plan is about 95% complete. Attached for anyone interested. Not set in stone, apart from confirm campsites it is totally flexible to how and what we feel like.

It will be our first European trip in the california. Roll on Friday!

View attachment Holiday List.pdf

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Have fun and stay safe....
However for me hollyday does not come with a sheduale....

I do agree, it's just when you want to see certain sites I find it easier to plan where we'll sleep. We do generally go off piste.

We visited Switzerland last year - loved it - our favourite destination of the holiday. We stayed at Jungfrau too - great site, a waterfall right behind the site and an outdoor pool not far away. Shame you haven't got longer time at each destination. One of the highlights for us was taking a cablecar up to Gimmelwald and Murren - just stunning places - we hit it just right with timing as there was a Swiss festival in Murren and we had people (and animals!) parading past in national costume handing out cheese fondue, swiss chocolate etc. Gimmelwald was like a scene out of Heidi!

However, we too like to plan our routes and stopping points as the kids prefer some certainty about where/when we're stopping and we generally stick to campsites so they have facilities on site (pools mainly!!)

Have a great time

Mrs 'DaveBee'

Thanks Mrs Dave Beer.

I'm sure we'll spend more than a day at some locations, it's just what you then skip?

Yeah, The Plan derived from having a pre-teen / teen with us in the past. And the print out spared me the effort of repeating where the next place was. "Just consult the print out"!

I even think evening meals were on there at some point!

Back