Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T5 Cupboard Door Catch

DavidKeith

DavidKeith

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
The catch on the cupboard sliding door under the sink has just fallen off. It doesn’t appear to be broken, so I just wondered if anyone has experience of refitting one of these. Any advice would be appreciated.

The catch on the cupboard sliding door under the sink has just fallen off. It doesn’t appear to be broken, so I just wondered if anyone has experience of refitting one of these. Any advice would be appreciated.
Don't know which vehicle you have. Could be a warranty repair but if not Superglue.

Don't know which vehicle you have. Could be a warranty repair but if not Superglue.
Sorry, I thought I’d put it in the heading. It’s a California T5. However, I’ve managed to fix it, apparently it just slides in from the end and clicks into place. Thanks for getting back to me.

Sorry, I thought I’d put it in the heading. It’s a California T5. However, I’ve managed to fix it, apparently it just slides in from the end and clicks into place. Thanks for getting back to me.
We had the same problem as we pushed the door closed the handle would come out the other end. A little super glue sorted it.

We had the same problem as we pushed the door closed the handle would come out the other end. A little super glue sorted it.
I’ll try that if it pops out again. Thanks for the tip!