Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T5 Towbar advice please +motorbike!

Birty

Birty

Vehicle
Cali now sold
I have a 2007 T5 and need a tow bar. Preferably fitted. Most Westfalia outlets are out of stock on the electric kit but Witter seem reasonable stock/prices. Any thoughts on witter, and can we get any club discount with any supplier (I can never find the vip bit on this forum!!)
On another subject: anyone carry or tow a 200KG motorbike? Got a Triumph tiger I would love to take with me...I assume it has to on a trailer!! Ta in advance..

I have a 2007 T5 and need a tow bar. Preferably fitted. Most Westfalia outlets are out of stock on the electric kit but Witter seem reasonable stock/prices. Any thoughts on witter, and can we get any club discount with any supplier (I can never find the vip bit on this forum!!)
On another subject: anyone carry or tow a 200KG motorbike? Got a Triumph tiger I would love to take with me...I assume it has to on a trailer!! Ta in advance..
I believe only VIP members have access to the VIP section.

Have a look at Armstrong trailers they do a side ways loading one easy to load not too long will take 230 kilos

Cant find the website? Do you mean you mean. Armitage trailers?
Some reading from previous thread.

Back