Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6.1 Beach orders

Oh wow, so it could be with the dealer within a couple of weeks if I am lucky then

Just had confirmation that my vehicle is on its way to the port and should be unloaded today. What's peoples experience of how long it then took to arrive with the dealer recently?
Great news Iain, when did you order?

Where sid you order from?

The dealer will get notification that it’s at the port and ready to be called off.

Will probably be at dealer within a week and then allow another week for PDI but if you push them, they can turn it round within a couple of days.

You could potentially have it by the end of next week if all goes well.

I collected mine 2 weeks after It was at Sherness.

Where did you order from?

The dealer will get notification that it’s at the port and ready to be called off.

Will probably be at dealer within a week and then allow another week for PDI but if you push them, they can turn it round within a couple of days.

You could potentially have it by the end of next week if all goes well.
Ordered from Liverpool Van Centre.

Wasn't expecting anything that quick. Found this out via VW chat but not heard anything from the dealer yet so will contact them now. Very exciting

I haven’t checked this yet, sorry. I’m try to do that tomorrow.
I had a read of the manual and the only way that I could see to disable the motion sensors is via the main radio screen settings.

Love your Teresina wheels - a rare sight but look great on a silver Cali, and I guess easier to clean than Palmerstons
Thanks.. easier than Palmerstons but still a little fiddly due to the current narrow little spokes in some of the gaps!

Stylish van & great looking wheels!
Never worried about clipping a wheel on curbs or dirt roads leading into campgrounds?
Not really... only the curbs at my local drive through McDonald’s!

Thanks.. easier than Palmerstons but still a little fiddly due to the current narrow little spokes in some of the gaps!
Look good with the silver. Just seen a used set on the bay; asking price £2.8k. Crazy. They look good with the silver but I know what I would be doing; before Ronald’s kerbs catch you out...

Look good with the silver. Just seen a used set on the bay; asking price £2.8k. Crazy. They look good with the silver but I know what I would be doing; before Ronald’s kerbs catch you out...
Fitting alloygators and ceramic coating?

Wow, just looked at them. 2.8k with 5000miles! Mine have 300miles so must be worth about 3.5 grand!

Where did you get that from? Did you fit it yourself?
Genuine VW strips bought from Vanstyle. £125. Yes I fitted them myself in about 30mins. Remove the tow hook cover first and that gives you an idea of how they clip in. When you remove the original black strips, the clips do snap so they will not be able to be re-fitted.
I used an old credit card to get up an under the bottom edge of the clips.
Be extremely careful though as the surrounding black part of the bumper marks very easily.

Back