Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6.1 free servicing etc

jillyfish

jillyfish

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
If you are about to make order for 6.1 be sure you get

After placing my order, and being advised that no free servicing on offer (I had asked about the 2 years) Thanks to contact with another forum user who advised me that 4 yrs free servicing offered with finance.on T6. 1s .. i went back to my dealer, who said he didnt think it was available but would check out. heard today that yes, after some checking on T6.1 finance deals, he can confirm that 4 yrs servicing/1 x MOT/4 yrs roadside/4 years warranty all come if finance taken.

If you are about to make order for 6.1 be sure you get

After placing my order, and being advised that no free servicing on offer (I had asked about the 2 years) Thanks to contact with another forum user who advised me that 4 yrs free servicing offered with finance.on T6. 1s .. i went back to my dealer, who said he didnt think it was available but would check out. heard today that yes, after some checking on T6.1 finance deals, he can confirm that 4 yrs servicing/1 x MOT/4 yrs roadside/4 years warranty all come if finance taken.

If you take this offer, can you still pay the extra to upgrade to the 5year warranty?

Back