Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Missed out on the recent deals

I

Ilikesleeping

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi all. We ordered our Ocean at the end of September, just before the latest 5+ deals and 0% finance came in. We did get a 10% discount so I’m happy about that, but a bit miffed that I missed out on the 5 years servicing etc. and the 0% finance.

My question is, has anyone managed to negotiate any of these extras between order and delivery? I could obviously cancel the order and order again, but we don’t want the extra wait. It’s the finance deal that would be my main reason for doing this.

Build week is planned for week 1 2024 so getting close.

I will obviously talk to the dealership but wanted to hear if anyone else was in the same position or has managed to negotiate a better deal first.

As far as I can remember, May 2022, I didn’t have to make a decision on finance and service packs until the van was almost ready for delivery, this was with Eurovans. So, I’d definitely speak to your dealer.

Hi all. We ordered our Ocean at the end of September, just before the latest 5+ deals and 0% finance came in. We did get a 10% discount so I’m happy about that, but a bit miffed that I missed out on the 5 years servicing etc. and the 0% finance.

My question is, has anyone managed to negotiate any of these extras between order and delivery? I could obviously cancel the order and order again, but we don’t want the extra wait. It’s the finance deal that would be my main reason for doing this.

Build week is planned for week 1 2024 so getting close.

I will obviously talk to the dealership but wanted to hear if anyone else was in the same position or has managed to negotiate a better deal first.
I’m pretty sure Tom at Breeze said it was easy for dealers to swap you into the 0% finance as long as it’s before it expires. When does it expire? Might be worth speaking to the dealer.

I’m pretty sure Tom at Breeze said it was easy for dealers to swap you into the 0% finance as long as it’s before it expires. When does it expire? Might be worth speaking to the dealer.
That’s what I’ve been hoping. They did say that we could redo the finance as I wasn’t sure just how much we would need to borrow when we ordered. Hopefully that means we will take advantage of the current APR. I’ll give them a call on Monday.

0% deal expires at the end of the year, it’s 50% deposit though on HP rather than PCP so monthly payments are much higher on a 5y deal, if that matters to you.

we ordered from breeze last weekend of Sept on the old deal, Brad at Breeze Poole emailed me first week of Oct to tell me of the new deal which was awesome of him. Little bit of paper work with new deal figures, signed it off & all reordered, but I think it was maybe easier as the order was not even excepted by VW at factory at that stage. Im in Build week 49 so next week very much looking forward to end of Jan early Feb delivery....hopefully with leak fee 04S bellows :)

Update. I called the dealership in December. They did the finance again for me so I could get the 0% and they also gave me the 5+ promise so all is good!

Back