Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6.1 front spoiler

Phil is a born again surfer, if he wants a spoiler he can have a spoiler.:) I think it is one of the things I am looking to is a few mods, probably the first vehicle I have owed that has a plethora of after market items. No point being too dull.

Definitely looking for some chrome side trim (error not adding that) but will check the look first and definitely some stickers on the glass.

Do it properly man! Front skirt, side skirt, front grill and rear wing. Only £4,213. o_O
Makes it go so much faster tho...

Personally wouldn’t add all the spoilers but they do improve the look when done well.

Phil is a born again surfer, if he wants a spoiler he can have a spoiler.:) I think it is one of the things I am looking to is a few mods, probably the first vehicle I have owed that has a plethora of after market items. No point being too dull.

Definitely looking for some chrome side trim (error not adding that) but will check the look first and definitely some stickers on the glass.
Quite fancy the Westfalia style compass on the rear side glass.

Ha ha, thanks mate!!! Too right, I’m going to have what I want on my Cali......oh hang on, I’ll have what my wife lets me have :D

I'm considering adding a dealer fitted front spoiler as I think they really make the front end look a lot better....well from the few pictures I've found. I believe the VW one is manufactured by ABT according to the accessories brochure. There's a small, useless picture of it on the VW website. Has anyone got any further details, or pictures of this front spoiler at all please? Or even better, has anyone had one fitted to their 6.1?
If you want some styling ideas for the T6.1 have a look at Bognor Motors website....IMO you should do what you feel like on your van...........hope that helps

a display of T6.1 available front slitters, spoilers. Some subtle and some not.

I have one on mine that I am pleased with. As said by others tweaking and personalising are part of the fun with VW vans. I am enjoying the customising journey and have a few other modifications I will be getting done shortly.

Saw this T6.1 splitter and thought that it was the neatest design to date.

Looks good, but £696+VAT (+painting and fitting)?!
T6.1 has Owners have deeeep pockets?

If you cost up a genuine VW supplied one possibly similar in cost.

Looks good, but £696+VAT (+painting and fitting)?!
I like that, And if I didn't already have a kitchen I could easily be persuaded to buy one of theirs as well.

Well i am looking to add a racechip to the engine and some better suspension. As for the front splitter i like it but £1600 is the suspension upgrade, so i shall pass. each to their own

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm considering adding a dealer fitted front spoiler as I think they really make the front end look a lot better....well from the few pictures I've found. I believe the VW one is manufactured by ABT according to the accessories brochure. There's a small, useless picture of it on the VW website. Has anyone got any further details, or pictures of this front spoiler at all please? Or even better, has anyone had one fitted to their 6.1?
Test fitted today, needs to sit about 10mm higher.

Looks ace, would be great to
See it all done as tempted to go down that route myself! Which manufacturer?

Thanks, I’ve got a thread in the new members area, keep an eye out there for an update if I forget I post here!

Sorry was out and missed you question, it’s the genuine ABT one sold by VW.

Back