Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6.1 front spoiler

Thanks so much, it was a big outlay but worth every penny.

As for lowering, went for Twin Adjust Projekt coilovers, really good quality German parts and ride is as good if not better than standard, obviously a little firmer but really smooth and corners no longer feel dangerous.

39D995BD-F216-4D97-9CA1-3D4DFEA1EC7F.jpeg

Thanks so much, it was a big outlay but worth every penny.

As for lowering, went for Twin Adjust Projekt coilovers, really good quality German parts and ride is as good if not better than standard, obviously a little firmer but really smooth and corners no longer feel dangerous.

View attachment 85903
Cheers. Think I’m going to go for something similar rather than the factory (dealer fitted) lowering springs.
Forgot to say - the “paddles” look so much better in gloss black! Where did you get the black paddles/grilles from and were they easy enough to change?
Sorry for so many questions but the way yours looks is just what I’m after.

The grilles are from Travelinlite, they all get them from the same factory in Poland so are all the same. Total pig to fit, they are not as well made (as you’d expect) as the VW ones and most of the clips need fettling to remove excess plastic from the mould, even then they are still quite fidderly and it’s two man (or one man and his wife) job, bumper off and stripped down and then refit these.

BognorMotors can respray the original grilles but I’m never been keen on painting textured plastic as needs so much prep, plus if you’ve ever used a silicon type cleaning product it makes it even worse to paint, this way I have the original ones to put back on if ever needed.

Anything else just ask.

It was scary on a Cali that was only a couple of weeks old!

FFC0BEAF-AE47-48A0-BDB9-21E7632461CB.jpeg

It was scary on a Cali that was only a couple of weeks old!

View attachment 85904
Holy moly, you are brave. That looks like a Cali horror show! Fair play to you mate. I don’t mind doing a bit of tinkering but I’d even have to go and buy a new jack for the 4MO before I even started anything. Don’t think I’ll risk it, I’ll get someone to do it for me. I’m not far from Transporter HQ and they seem good guys.
Thanks for the info on the grilles.

Reactions: Abx
THQ did my coilovers and I drove up to them from Kent, really good service. They have a video on YouTube on how to fit the grilles, think I asked and not sure they fit them though.

Back