T6.1 passenger mirror will not adjust or fold

T

testpilottimmy

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
As title, the passenger mirror will not adjust or fold. Lane warning indicator works, window works.
I have tried the window limit reset and checked what I think are the correct fuses but they look good.

Can anyone suggest anything else before I book it in to be looked at?

Mine did this in a carpark in Wells the other week. Gave it a good slap. All fine now.

As title, the passenger mirror will not adjust or fold. Lane warning indicator works, window works.
I have tried the window limit reset and checked what I think are the correct fuses but they look good.

Can anyone suggest anything else before I book it in to be looked at?
I assume you have switched the control knob to the left hand mirror?

The van was in at Breeze Portsmouth today (Huge thanks to them for fitting us in so quickly - We leave soon for a Europe trip!)
Somehow there has been water ingress into what should be a watertight part of the door. We need a new control module and it appears it is being covered under warranty!

Yes I had - I'm not sure how that would affect the mirror folding though?
You’re right, I was just thinking of the adjustment.
Glad you’ve had it fixed. Enjoy your Europe trip, where are you headed?

It's not quite fixed yet - the part should be coming in on Wednesday, we are booked in to have it done on thursday.

The trip will be Guildford -> Portsmouth -> Caen -> Bayonne -> Madrid -> Vilamoura -> Salamanca -> Santander -> Portsmouth -> Guildford. Total duration ~3 weeks.

We are actually only camping in Bayonne, staying with Friends in Madrid and at a family house in Vilamoura.

It's not quite fixed yet - the part should be coming in on Wednesday, we are booked in to have it done on thursday.

The trip will be Guildford -> Portsmouth -> Caen -> Bayonne -> Madrid -> Vilamoura -> Salamanca -> Santander -> Portsmouth -> Guildford. Total duration ~3 weeks.

We are actually only camping in Bayonne, staying with Friends in Madrid and at a family house in Vilamoura.
Nice trip.
Golfing in Vilamoura?
Short drive or long walk away, but this place is good.

IMG_1930.png

I don't play actually - though you can't go more than 500m without being in range of a golf ball !
I'll mostly be entertaining the children (10 and 6).
Hoping we might be able to get some climbing in this year now my oldest has got quite good.

Back