Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6.1 Voice Enhancement

DoctorBob

DoctorBob

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Looks like this feature has been removed, but incase I am missing something , can anyone advise if the T6.1 have voice enhancement? as the rear bench is even further back, I am having an issue with sharing my pithy wisdom with those in the back whilst driving...

Looks like this feature has been removed, but incase I am missing something , can anyone advise if the T6.1 have voice enhancement? as the rear bench is even further back, I am having an issue with sharing my pithy wisdom with those in the back whilst driving...
Those in the back may see that as. an advantage - they do in our van.

You can always move the bench forward, the 50mm difference for. a T6.1 cant make that much difference can it?

Those in the back may see that as. an advantage - they do in our van.

You can always move the bench forward, the 50mm difference for. a T6.1 cant make that much difference can it?
Sure 50mm doesn't make any difference - you can't converse with anyone front to back as they can't hear you. I have adults in the back and with the voice enhancement conversation in Hire versions of the T6 was great - surprised its been removed.

I’d be interested in views on this. Can’t find it in my 6.1 either but want to be sure I’m not missing something. Anyone with a 6.1 with the voice enhancement function working??

I don't think its fitted in the T6.1 - if it is I cant find it!

Last edited:
Back