Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2018 3x Split Worktop Protector Kit

Update: 3x Split worktop protectors ready to order!

I now have the measurements of the revised worktops, so will place an order to the manufacturer in the morning. Many thanks to SimonB for letting me spend an hour taking the dimensions from their lovely new California this evening.

If you would like to reserve a kit, please let us know and I will get the postage labels ready etc.

Frosted £26.95
Special order colours £31.95 (Approx 2 weeks)

You can contact us via private message via the forum, email to ajsmail@blueyonder.co.uk or text to 07737385962.

Thanks,

Andrew & Polly.

what are the colour choices? do you have any pictures?

Take a look at this post, many Cali owners have posted pictures of their worktop protectors that we have cut for them:

https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/worktop-protection.11605/page-14

Thanks,

Andrew.
Thanks for that, just looking at colours! Can I ask about the frosted one, are they not already frosted? The pics on the link look a lot more transparent than mine does! Could it be that I already have frosting on? Also are you doing the table covers yet?

Thanks
Sarah

We are not producing table covers at the moment, simply because we havn't had the time to sort the CAD templates.

The glass is frosted on the bottom and shiny on the top, the protectors give a frosted finish to the top, difficult to explain.

Andrew came over yesterday to check the measurements and fitting of his new 3 piece worktop protector.
It fitted perfectly first time and looks excellent. We went for the frosted ones and they look really good.

Many thanks Andrew, look forward to meeting up with you again before too long.
Simon

IMG_0493.JPG Hi just noticed that my fridge and cooker glass tops have deep scratches / cracks . We have been away all summer sailing in Western France but did have the window smashed above the worktop in France last Feb . I suppose it must have been caused by the toughened glass which shattered all over the worktops . What I can't enderstand is why the worktops haven't shattered as they are toughened as well . Think I need some stainless steel worktop covers from Club Shop but understand that they are collection only . Is that right ? Do they stick down over the whole area or just strips ? Any advice much appreciated .

IMG_0491.JPG

IMG_0496.JPG

View attachment 26220 Hi just noticed that my fridge and cooker glass tops have deep scratches / cracks . We have been away all summer sailing in Western France but did have the window smashed above the worktop in France last Feb . I suppose it must have been caused by the toughened glass which shattered all over the worktops . What I can't enderstand is why the worktops haven't shattered as they are toughened as well . Think I need some stainless steel worktop covers from Club Shop but understand that they are collection only . Is that right ? Do they stick down over the whole area or just strips ? Any advice much appreciated .

Update

I am meeting Simon in the next day or two to get some measurements for the triple kit, so should be getting an instruction to the manufacturer to produce a batch of these next week.

I will be taking orders / payments for kits next week, so check back soon.

Thanks,

Andrew.
Hi Andrew
Can you order me a my18 frosted protector pls
I email you but didn't get a response
Send me payment details and I will pay for it
Regards Jason

We are not producing table covers at the moment, simply because we havn't had the time to sort the CAD templates.

The glass is frosted on the bottom and shiny on the top, the protectors give a frosted finish to the top, difficult to explain.
do you have a pic of light granite metallic? I'm looking for a mid grey, also how do I place an order? I would like the new version with the 3 split top

Hi Andrew
Can you order me a my18 frosted protector pls
I email you but didn't get a response
Send me payment details and I will pay for it
Regards Jason
Hi Jason, we have sent you a private message.

Thanks,

Andrew.

do you have a pic of light granite metallic? I'm looking for a mid grey, also how do I place an order? I would like the new version with the 3 split top
Hi Joy,

I have sent you a private message.

Andrew.

Update: 3x Split worktop protectors ready to go!

I took a call first thing this morning from the manufacturer informing me that the triple kits are being cut today and will be ready for collection on Friday.

All those that have been reserved by both Cali owners in the UK and in Europe will be packed on Friday night and sent out on Saturday morning, so you should start receiving your kits towards the middle of next week.

Start cleaning the glass in preparation and watch the fitting video ready for their arrival!

If you would like to reserve one of the remaining kits, please let us know and I will get the postage labels ready etc.

You can contact us via private message via the forum, email to ajsmail@blueyonder.co.uk or text to 07737385962.

Frosted kits £26.95
Coloured kits £31.95

Thanks,

Andrew & Polly.

No, these are the frosted / coloured vinyl protectors.

Update: First 3x split worktop protector kits sent 10th October'17!

Triple protectors were collected on Sunday and packed this evening, we will be taking all the frosted kits to the post office in the morning, so you should start receiving them in the next few days via Royal Mail.

Coloured orders will hopefully be ready for collection later this week or on the weekend so watch this space for an update.

Start cleaning the glass in preparation and watch the fitting video ready for their arrival!

If you would like to reserve one of the remaining kits, please let us know and I will get the postage labels ready etc.

Frosted kits £26.95
Coloured kits £31.95

Thanks,

Andrew & Polly.

Update: First 3x split worktop protector kits sent 10th October'17!

Triple protectors were collected on Sunday and packed this evening, we will be taking all the frosted kits to the post office in the morning, so you should start receiving them in the next few days via Royal Mail.

Coloured orders will hopefully be ready for collection later this week or on the weekend so watch this space for an update.

Frosted kits £26.95
Coloured kits £31.95

Thanks,

Andrew & Polly.

Thanks Andrew, will they fit through the letterbox as packaged, or will I be trudging down to the sorting office to collect?
Chris

Update: Second batch of 3x split worktop protector kits and coloured special orders packed and will be sent on 20th October'17.

A new batch of triple protectors were collected today along with many of the special coloured orders. These have been packed this evening and sent out in the morning. You should start receiving them in the next few days via Royal Mail.

A couple of the colours ordered have not arrived due to being unavailable at the moment. The manufacturer will be getting the material early next week so apologies to Paul Williams (light blue gloss) and Jason Wallace (grey).

Frosted kits £26.95
Coloured kits £31.95

Thanks,

Andrew.

Update: Delayed Coloured kits

There has been a delay with the latest atch of couloured kits due to the manufactures worklad, however, I took a call from him today informing me they should be ready for collection on Thursday afternoon, so will get them posted out on Saturday morning (11 Nov'17). He isn't as busy now so if anyone wants to order a coloured kit they should be ready within a week.

Frosted kits are still available so if you would like to reserve one of the remaining kits, please let us know and I will get the postage labels ready etc.

Frosted kits £26.95
Coloured kits £31.95

Thanks,

Andrew.

Hi Andrew,
I had contacted you via the mobile number in the thread to request the frosted kit.
I didn’t hear back from you. Are you still here? Do you still sell them? I hope so... :)

Hi Andrew,
I had contacted you via the mobile number in the thread to request the frosted kit.
I didn’t hear back from you. Are you still here? Do you still sell them? I hope so... :)
Yes still available. Please send me a text to 07737385962 and I can get a kit in the post to you straight away as we now have them in stock.

Thanks,

Andrew.

Back