Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 Beach engine cover?

K

KaiserT6

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Does anyone know if their new Beach came with an engine cover? All my previous VW's came fitted with one, just incase mine is missing!

Engine spec is: 150PS 6 speed manual.
IMG_20170217_112708184_HDR.jpg

My 204 Ocean didn't have one either, with all the DPF regen's going on I suspect they need all the airflow they can get!

edit: Welcome by the way :)

Last edited:
I just use the bonnet

:Iamsorry

It is under the van I noticed a big difference on our T5 180 se all bottom covered with plastic trays looking under our 150 T6. all open

:welcome Kaiser T6

Last edited:
No engine or battery cover on my T5 Beach either.
These is however a full complement of plastic undertrays. I know because I had to have the engine cover one replaced a few weeks ago after hitting a cone or yellow warning light that was dropped into my path on the M4. Nice big hole in the plastic just where the sump is. That undertray also has a sound deadening mat attached to it.
Another :welcome to Kaiser T6

Does anyone know if their new Beach came with an engine cover? All my previous VW's came fitted with one, just incase mine is missing!

View attachment 19203

Glad you asked this, I did wonder with my T6. :thumb wasn't worried as it works but my old VAG cars all had nice covers.

View attachment 19203

My Beach 150 6 Speed manual didn't come with any engine covers....got to admit I was a bit surprised by this and it looks a bit of a mess without one!

Back